Guest Jaeson Bourne

Jaeson Bourne, Unban Appeal

6 posts in this topic

Your in-game name?: Jaeson Bourne

When were you banned?: Today at like 6pm

Why were you banned?: The reason was for playing on an alt account too avoid a ban! I don't even have an alt account and to be honest don't really know what that means. I joined the server and was about too raid a base with a friend, started the raid and the admin picked me up, jailed me then banned me for 4 weeks

How long was your ban? 4 weeks

Who banned you?: I don't know

What is your steam id?: STEAM_0:0:155780093

Why should we unban you?: I feel that you should unban me because it was a false ban.

You killed about 4+ people as a citizen with a usas, i pulled you up and jailed you, you then said "Oh i forgot to advert" I recognised your voice instantly, if this is a mis understanding you still mass RDM'd and FailRP'd, you ran out of spawn and shot down aload of people standing outside..

@splmute He MassRDM'd, is it mandatory for all staff to record everything they do now? I saw him mass rdm and I banned him permanently, although my reason may be wrong he still broke a rule worthy of a permanent ban..

Hmm this is really diff but if he did break Mass-RDM It still counts as Perma-ban  i will gather more evidence

Denied

Reason: Mass-RDM is verified 

You arent Allowed to Kill 4 People if you are a Citizen+ 

Reapply in the Next 2 Weeks