The forums are undergoing maintenance and shall be back to normal soon.

Sign in to follow this  
john

ban(not meant to be app)

so... i got banned while i was offline and the forums weren't working that day specifically then when the forums did work i made a report here which i believe the admin that banned be would have deleted because he didn't wanna get caught and someone else got banned for the same reason. so can i know now why i iwas banned and have this not be deleted like the other one?

yah well i just got banned BECAUSE A ADMIN DOESNT KNOW THE RULE IT ISNT HIS/HERS PROPERTY UNLESS IT IS ON THE GRASS OR SIDEWALK SO I JUST GOT FUCKEN BANNED TOLD TO RE READ RULES BECAUSE HE NEEDS TO

John, I banned you. Let me explain to everyone who's reading this. he built in-front of am/pm where lukemaster had owned the doors. The parking lot of the am/pm would be his property then. Therefore, if he didn't ask permission it is fail. I banned him because he staff dissed saying "fuck you" and other things. Then he told me im a bad admin and "YOU SHOULD READ THE RULES". I see why you were banned now. Immature. 

i never said fuck you but i did say read the rules and then i pmed you here and you admitted that it said no building INSIDE BASES and nothing about outside

first off sorry im posting this here but how come some times i come on here and it is impossible for me to post a topic (the green thing that says start topic or whatever isnt there)