The forums are undergoing maintenance and shall be back to normal soon.

Jynx

bring back car collisions (CDM)

Can we have car collisions back?

As I feel it does not feel like RP when your on the road, and a car hits you at 60mph, and you don’t get killed/injured. (Also the car could be a good raiding weapon, for example someone is raiding you base while your coming back. All you have to do is speed down the road and hit the raiders.)

Even though it will create 10% more sits, I feel this was great fun in old EG & needs to be brought back!

I polled this a while ago on the server, the majority voted they dislike CDM and they didn't want it back. I'm willing to do another poll but I doubt there will be a change in result.

• Upvote 1

if we bring damge from cars back elysiangaming gonna be SitRP for staff.

57 minutes ago, Monie said:

:D

Eh i dont like this idea when you crash your car   will lose   hp its realistic but annoying.

I like killing people with cars.

There should be strict jaywalking rules and crossings/traffic lights will be used more

i like the idea and it will possibly put more cops on the streets that way they actually do there job if a guy runs red

14 hours ago, Monie said:

THIS^^^^^^^

Apart from Monie's comment, I have mixed feelings about this.

I do strongly agree that I feel that it isn't RP when a guy speeds down towards nexus and instead of getting severely injured I just get a gentle push and the vehicle comes to an (almost) immediate stop.
This will cause a huge amount of RDM though, unless you are willing to add an advert rule that goes among the line of "/advert Roadkill", which I doubt will be a good idea.

Final conclusion: nah mate

I think that we sacrifice a bit of realism to avoid the "RDM REEE ADMIN TO ME!!" spam in chat and, as our magnificent Monie said, avoid the whole SitRP situation.

Feel free to do another poll, though. Who knows what the community might think of it now.

and a suggestion WITH this one possibly one of those speed thing's that show the speed limit when you enter a car and if you go over it it tells you and it tells the cops?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, john said:

and a suggestion WITH this one possibly one of those speed thing's that show the speed limit when you enter a car and if you go over it it tells you and it tells the cops?

We already have this, but it’s only accessable to superadmins.

I think they should add it to the cops to bundle with it.

2 hours ago, Jynx said:

Yep!!

Don't alert them when we go over 50mph though please. Only alert them when we are actually going relatively fast

On 12/8/2017 at 8:13 AM, Jynx said:

im talking about a circle wich is filled up depending on the speed limit and if you go past the piece that is filled it says you are speeding