Billy

Misleading rule?

9 posts in this topic

After reading the rules once more I came to realize that the rules say   "The entrance to your base can have a maximum of three fading doors." (seen in rule 2.05). This made me think that I can have more then 3 fading doors in my base as long as they are away from my entrance and I had to confirm with an admin that this is not true. From what the admin  (Ryder) told me you are only allowed 3 keypads maximum for the entire base.

I think the rules here need to be slightly tweaked to make sure new players do not get confused by this.

Also, does anyone think there should be more then 3 allowed? Personally I think it should be 4, but that's just me :P  

your base may only have 4 FD or less 

2.05 The entrance to your base can have a maximum of three fading doors. One more fading door can be used for entity containers.

this means that you can use 3 for the front of our base and 1 for your weed/printer room

sorry that the admin told you something wrong :) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mrbam said:

your base may only have 4 FD or less 

2.05 The entrance to your base can have a maximum of three fading doors. One more fading door can be used for entity containers.

this means that you can use 3 for the front of our base and 1 for your weed/printer room

sorry that the admin told you something wrong :) 

Yea Mrbam is correct, 3 fading doors for the entrance of your base and 1 extra for your entites.

• Like 1